- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities.
The Franchise Brand Manager is responsible for leading the execution of key marketing projects affecting the market(s) or set of brands within Nigeria; ultimately delivering positive volume & brand love growth, and to manage marketing and finance projects. The 3 key expectations from a BM are as follows:
1. Lead Monthly Business Analysis
2. Lead End-2-End Marketing Program & Innovation Implementation
3. Learn to Engage with Bottlers During Plan Implementation & Tracking
Function Specific Activities:
1. Lead Monthly Business Analysis
• Understand and extract K&I data – including using proxy data to connect the dots. This will be done monthly with retail audit information and when required with BGS information. The BM shall work on the weekly Zoom charts with supporting data from the above sources.
• Analyze data and extract Insights to drive business performance, connecting to key drivers, on an ‘as required’ basis.
• Understand Social & Digital metrics when required during campaigns
• Monitor and evaluate ongoing campaigns, including setting and delivering performance metrics
• Monthly Updates
2. Lead End-2-End Marketing & Innovation Implementation
• Lead cross-functional teams with the Innovation process and managing deliverables against timelines
• Apply Marketing Factory process to each project / campaign • Apply BVA, VIS & Design principles to each campaign and creative development
• Understand “how to” adapt & develop implementation plans especially during the ABP process
• Day to day Agency Management – Scope of Work, Agency billing statements
• Project Management (Gantt and Zoom Charts) to be shared on a project based basis. Zoom charts are to be updated on a weekly basis.
• Understand “how to” Write Business & Creative Briefs
• Monitor and evaluate Project
• Control Project DME on a weekly basis
3. Learn To work with Bottlers During Plan Implementation
• Participate in In-Market Trade/Bottler Visits & Consumer Research Activities with supporting in-trade visits reports
• Work with Country Team & Bottlers to ensure continuous alignment, tracking, and adjustment to programs during implementation.
• Participate In Routines To Develop, Inspire, & Align Country Team & Bottler To Plans & Projects.
• Develop After Action Reviews – capture learning and update in Coke works as post-launch review documents
ORGANIZATION IMPACT/ INFLUENCE:
• Franchise Marketing Manager – manager
• Franchise Commercial Team
• Advertising Agency Creative Directors and Account Managers
• Media Agency account manager
• General Manager – two up manager
• BU Strategic Leaders
• Bottler Marketing Leader(s) – by country & bottler
• Bottler Operations Leader(s) – by country & bottler
• BU SMM’s
Purpose of Interactions
1. Execution & Implementation of Projects & Programs; ensuring key stakeholders have provided input and/or guidance to efforts.
2.Obtain feedback in a collaborative way manner
3. Capability of communicating concisely and to communicate complex topics in a simple manner to non-insiders or experts.
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Years of Experience: Entry level Role with-3-5 years within TCCC or Other Global FMCG company.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred: Master’s Degree – preferably MBA or Master of Marketing.
Ability to collaborate in an International / Global cultural context is critical considering the diversity of the Business Unit:
Provide Execution Leadership and Analysis for their respective Market/Area; uncovering insights and solutions that encompass local needs/problems
JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
• Local Programs & Initiatives – based on recommendation agreement by Marketing Manager and Franchise Marketing Manager
• Market Specific DME – based on recommendation agreement by Franchise Marketing Manager
20% in Tier 1-2 cities 10% in Tier 3-4 cities
Years of Experience:
3-5 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.