- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Chad to get US$125 million developmental support from World Bank
To help support developmental projects in the Chad; World Bank have announced a US$125 million support for the Central African country.
Acoording the the Bank, the support will two frameworks. The signatories for the support agreement were Chadian minister of economy, Issa Doubragne on behalf of the government and World Bank resident representative, François Nankobogo.
The World Bank support will also provide budget support to the Chadian government. This will help improve economic sturdiness and eventually in the kick starting of recovery measures. It will also also help in the funding of refugees and host communities’ support projects.
The republic of Chad have been facing economic crisis which in turn have led to heavy debts. Also there have been a massive inflow of refugees from neighbouring countries because of the activities of Boko Haram and other militias.