- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and you could be notify for interview between November 2018 and May 2019.
Please include your expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship on your resume. The specific team and project(s) will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Note: By applying for this role you may be considered for the Winter/Spring Business Internship 2019, Business Intern 2019 or MBA Intern.
Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
About the program:
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
GMS Sales and Operations:
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicate to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales:
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely place to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineer for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicate to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determine based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2019.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
Applications will close on Monday, 12 November 2018, 11:59pm GMT.
For more details click Here