- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
To achieve our vision of running better through innovation and entrepreneurship, we enable and foster local resources that have cultural and market understanding by:
Training and certifying resources in the world’s most powerful SAP software suite of business systems, applications and innovative offerings expanding across multiple industries. Meanwhile, Increasing awareness in the market of the value and efficiency that can be achieve through SAP technology and innovation.
City: Century City, WC, ZA
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Recruiter Name: Amrita P
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme
Skill for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
Location: Cape Town- South Africa
Start Date – Mid-Late November
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Cape town;
- Candidates must not have any full time employment;
- Must have at least Bachelor level in a field of IT,Business or Engineering;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Cape Town and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Cape Town please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period;
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
For more details click Here