- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE); was set up in 1958 as an umbrella organization for Engineering profession in Nigeria. This is because Engineering is very vital to every nation’s development. The organization have now attained 60 years of existence, and is celebrating this feat with a commemorative colloquium.
On …Read More