- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
AFDB give Ghana US$1.5m as part of its plans to develop Africa’s energy deficits.
Ghanaian government has receive the sum of US$1.5m for its energy sector. This funds is from the African Development Bank Group (AFDB) with will help support the nation for energy generation. It will also help Ghana …Read More