- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Sphinx Airport on course to ease the pressure on Cairo International airport as inauguration looms.
Egypt’s Ministry of Aviation has begun the final phase of the sphinx airport in the country. The airport which will be the 333rd Egyptian airport an kick-off construction in 2016. It has also been register …Read More