- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Ghana’s earnings from oil exports exceeds that of cocoa for the first time.
According to current figures from Ghana’s central bank, revenue from oil have surpassed revenue from cocoa for the first time. Since January this year the country have made more money from the Oil sector than the Cocoa …Read More