- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Rwanda and Alibaba sign an electronic world trade platform (eWTP) agreement to help boost economy.
The Rwandan government and Alibaba Group, a leading international online commerce company; have signed three (3) Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) to help boost the country’s economy.
Under the agreement, Alibaba have also established an electronic …Read More