- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Exxon Mobil set to begin Oil exploration in Ghana.
Exxon Mobil, the world’s fourth largest oil company is ready to begin full-scale exploration for oil in Ghana. The base for the exploration is the West Cape Three Points in the Western Region; near Ivory Coast.
The Global Oil giant has …Read More