- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Infrastructure is vital for any economy to grow. It is also essential that for any developing countries to grow, then Infrastructure must be at the forefront. We all know that Africa has a huge potential but lack or inadequate infrastructure is affecting it.
This inadequate infrastructure remains a major obstacle …Read More