- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
China to support African development with US$60 billion
China president Xi Jinping yesterday said the Chinese government will be financing Africa with US$60 billion. He added that Chinese companies will also invest at least US$10 billion over the next three years. He made this statement at the opening ceremony of …Read More
Ghana Finance Minister receives African Finance Minister of the year award.
At the annual meeting of the African Development Bank (AfDB) in Busan, South Korea, Ghana’s Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta was named African Finance Minister of the year.
This award is in recognition of the recent positive performance of Ghana’s …Read More
South African software developers that service the financial sector are in high demand locally and internationally as they capitalize on expertise gleaned from operating in one of the most sophisticated banking and advanced mobile tech environments in the world.
The country’s highly progressive banking system, good technical skills, mobile know-how …Read More