- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Gas flare penalty increased to US$2 per 1000 scf
The Nigerian government have increased gas flare penalty from N10 to $2 or N612.8 per thousand standard cubic feet (scf) of gas.
This penalty applies to any firm that produces 10,000 barrels of oil per day and above. For firms producing …Read More