- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
KfW development Bank supports Nigeria’s Infrastructure development with €31 million investment.
To help boost infrastructure development in Nigeria; the largest investment bank in Europe, KfW Development Bank have invested €31 million. Receiving the €31 million investment is Infrastructure Credit Guarantee Company Ltd (InfraCredit). InfraCredit is a specialised infrastructure credit enhancement …Read More