- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
AFDB approves loan for Kampala-Jinja Expressway project in Uganda.
Uganda has receive a loan worth US$229.5 million from the African Development Bank. This loan is to help finance phase one of the Kampala-Jinja Expressway project.
Meanwhile, the aim is to help Uganda reinforce its position as a regional transit hub. …Read More