- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Khato holding to solve water shortage problem in malawi after getting US$700m project.
Malawi is a country that is rich in water resources, having a number of large lakes, rivers and aquifer but still have critical issues affecting their water supply.
The population of Malawi currently stands at 17.2 …Read More