- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Tunisia gets US$245 million loan installment from IMF
According to reports, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have approved a loan installmental payment of US$245m to Tunisia. This approved sum is the fifth payment under the loan programme between IMF and the North African country.
The IMF loan programme will aid …Read More