- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Exxon Mobil set to begin Oil exploration in Ghana.
Exxon Mobil, the world’s fourth largest oil company is ready to begin full-scale exploration for oil in Ghana. The base for the exploration is the West Cape Three Points in the Western Region; near Ivory Coast.
The Global Oil giant has …Read More