- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
Meru county set to use Roman cobblestone in paving 10 kilometres of road.
Kenya’s Meru county is set to use Roman cobblestone for its road construction. The county will spend Sh200 million in paving 10 kilometres of road with the technology in the 2019/2020 financial year. Meanwhile, the county needs …Read More