- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
NamWater staff is planning to close off taps countrywide if their demand are not met.
The lack of quality water in the country is a major problem. This has made workers of Namibia Water Corporation (Namwater) making demand to go on strike if it is not fix. The worker are …Read More