- President Uhuru Unveiled Africa's largest Geothermal Plant
- Battle for influence in African infrastructure lending
- PHOTO UPDATE: ONGOING LAGOS-IBADAN RAIL CONSTRUCTION
- SHELL NIGERIA SIGNS DEAL WITH GP AND GACN TO SUPPORT ABA INTEGRATED POWER PROJECT
- CROSS RIVER GETS CERTIFICATION TO EXPORT MADE IN NIGERIA CLOTHING
U.S. Govt donates US$370,900 for community development projects in Zimbabwe.
In a bid to help develop more community and change lives, the US government has donated US$370,900 to Zimbabwe. This fund is from the small grant program which will be use in 17 communities from nine province.
The grant will …Read More