- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Plans are underway for the construction of a new Headquarter in Tana River county, Ghana
Tana river county is making plans to build a new headquarter in Ghana. This project which is worth Sh800 Million will help ease congestion as the current space cannot be expanded.
The new Headquarter will be in Dayate as there is no space to develop infrastructure in Hola. Meanwhile, the project will help the county move toward becoming a dependable economic hub in the coast region.
Hola Governor, Dhadho Godhana said ”We have listened to the presentations of various stakeholders. We have something to build on. He also said that the development is necessary and timely as it will fuel the plans for urbanisation.”
The governor in his speech call for resident to prepare for the growth and shun divisive politics that will keep them poor. He also challenge the people that will succeed him to carry on with the plans.
According to him, the people of Tana River county need a leader that is accountable and responsible. He also said that the plans laid out today must follow because it will help the people.
Click here to see other related articles.