- Solving stagnant infrastructural development caused by violence
- Senior C&I Engineer 1 Vacancy At Jacobs Engineering Group, South Africa
- RECONSTRUCTION OF BOLGATANGA MOBILE PARK KICK-OFF IN GHANA
- NIGERIA ECONOMY IN NEED OF PRIVATE INVESTMENTS - LCCI
- CITY OF CAPE TOWN SET TO HARNESS STORMWATER FOR WATER GENERATION
Chinese investor set to build Soagecoa business park in Blantyre, Malawi which is will be completed in December 2018.
The business park which will include a five-star hotel, a recreation center with a casino and a shopping mall and cinema is been funded by a Anhui Foreign Economic Construction (Group) Co, which is a Chinese investor.The project is to be constructed in Blantyre, Malawi which is aimed at attracting conferences and other businesses.
Vice-president of Anhui Foreign Economic Construction (Group) Co, Xia Fang; “Malawi is a true friend of China and has for the past 10 years offered us a good environment to invest and we are ready to invest more in this peaceful country, known as the Warm Heart of Africa.”
The both nation has experience over 10 years of great accomplishment in terms of development most especially in the construction sector of the country which has seen the construction of the Presidential villa, Malawi Parliament building, Bingu National Stadium, Malawi University of Science and Technology, Karonga-Chitipa Road and so many more.
According to a report by the company, the project is schedule to be completed in December 2018.