- CONTRACT AWARDED FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF KATSINA-DUTSIN-MA-KANKARA ROAD
- LARGEST LUXURY HOUSING ESTATE IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA DEVELOPED BY A GAMBIAN
- JESHIKA RAMCHUND SPEAKS ON THE NEED TO MAKE STEM AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP A FIRST CHOICE
- YOUNG ENGINEERS LEADING THE WAY: VIDEO CAMPAIGN
- EXPERTS ANALYSE THE KEY TO AFRICA'S POST COVID-19 ECONOMIC PROSPERITY
ADVENTURE & FUN
<div> <span style="font-size: 14pt;">The crisis is also <a href="https://theconversation.com/the-end-of-global-travel-as-we-know-it-an-opportunity-for-sustainable-tourism-133783" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">an opportunity</a> to develop more sustainable tourism. The Gambia has already shown a way forward by developing an alternative to “sun, sand and sea” packages known as <a href="http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/3483-Common-Knowledge-Issue-7.pdf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Ninki Nanka Trail</a>. The trail enables visitors to...
The third smallest country on the African continent (mainland) is
Botswana celebrates its 53 years of independence from Britain. The
From its grandiose mountains to amazing wildlife, the
Zanzibar Island is an Archipelago that sits on the coast of Tanzania.
Jeshika Ramchund is a lead engineer in the developments
In celebration of World Engineering Day (WED) 2021, the
While containment of the global Covid-19 pandemic remains
Tuesday 20 and Wednesday 21 April 2021 This year’s WES