- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
Ghana’s President Nana Akufo-Addo commissions 240 houses as part of the National Mortgage Finance Initiative. A well planned attempt to woe voters as He seeks a second term bid for the top job! Ghana will vote a new president on 7 December 2020. The program is to scale up across districts with 4 more years.
It's been a fruitful day.
— Kojo Oppong Nkrumah (@konkrumah) October 26, 2020