- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed discusses with regional presidents about the potentials of the three Federal Government projects that are going to be built in Amhara, Oromia and SNNP regions. The development of Koysha, Wenchi and Gorgora sites announced a few months ago by the Federal Government is aimed at unearthing the investment potential of each location by tapping into natural endowments. The presentations by project leads on proposed designs for each site is promising in its potential to generate many jobs and activate the local economy.
The federal development of Koysha, Wenchi and Gorgora sites is aimed at unearthing the investment potential of each location. Presentations by project leads on proposed designs is promising in its potential to generate many jobs and activate the local economy. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/g8f7F5usrq
— Abiy Ahmed Ali 🇪🇹 (@AbiyAhmedAli) December 16, 2020