- CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL POLICE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY COMMENCES IN KENYA
- ANGOLA'S PORT OF LUANDA WILL RECEIVE USD 190 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM UAE
- BOTSWANA IS SEEKING INVESTORS FOR PPP PROJECTS
- TROPICAL STORM DESTROYS BUILDINGS IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
- MOROCCO AND DR CONGO SIGN AGREEMENT FOR COOPERATION IN ELECTRICITY REGULATION
GambetaNews.com aggregates content from across the 54 countries in Africa. We monitor events on the continent and report first-hand information from political, business and institutional leaders. These contents are developed into stories and shared on the platform.
We also have a quarterly print and digital issue, “Afristructure Magazine” which showcases case studies from across the continent. There, we explore the strategies implemented by countries in attracting funding, building capacity, combating corruption and other institutional challenges. These efforts are aimed at providing a holistic approach to solving the infrastructural deficit. Africa is unique, and solving her challenges requires taking a broad view, but most especially, looking inwardly to proffer solutions.
Readers enjoy the following contents on the platform, social media and newsletter;
Industry News, updates on all infrastructural investments and construction activities happening in Africa.
Educative Materials, insightful knowledge that help in continuous professional development.
Events, notifications of upcoming infrastructural events happening within Africa
Jobs, keep track of all job openings in Africa
CONTACT THE GAMBETA NEWS TEAM BY EMAIL ON
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org