- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Hilti provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. Hilti is looking for an Account Manager to join their sales team in Durban/South Africa.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be out and about visiting customers to grow and develop your own territory, wherever they’re working. You will find yourself in a variety of places such as construction sites, nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
Our sales model is about professional consultative selling, and it’s a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while also selling the services and after-care that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about nurturing relationships with our customers, and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient
WHAT WE OFFER
You would be joining a company ranked 12th as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work. We’ll give you the necessary resources you need to excel in your role, including one-on-one coaching, and a complete support network to help you day to day. We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
- A Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 3 years construction experience
- Business acumen and excellent knowledge of the construction market
- Knowledge of key applications and traditional construction methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A willingness to learn and challenge yourself
- Strong technical skills
- Valid driver’s license
For more details Click HERE
DEADLINE: 30 July 2019