- SECURING SUSTAINABLE, QUALITY, AND INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS BY AFRICANS, FOR AFRICA
- STADE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO CONSTRUCTION IS NEARING COMPLETION
- EGYPT’S NEW CAR MARKET CAN ACCOMMODATE UP TO 4,000 CARS
- PHOTO UPDATE: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN BOARDING SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND IN ADDIS ABABA
- ESWATINI LAUNCHES NATIONWIDE REHABILITATION OF ROADS
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our businesses include rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We also support the production of crops such as soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
- Check and post daily accounting vouchers, cash and bank journals etc.
- Prepare reports with accuracy within timelines
- Monitor fixed asset movement with proper accounting and tagging.
- Ensure all branch accounting records are properly maintained
- Review, control and reconcile intercompany transactions within timelines
- Vendor/Customer/GL reconciliation with accuracy
- Ensure all stock movement process are running with proper FOM basis
- Review and process all prepaid expense / accrual income & other income within timelines
- Collaborate with team members at Branch and HQ while contributing to meeting overall reporting deadlines
- Work closely with Branch Finance Manager
- Bank reconciliation
- Work with the Branch Manager and Finance Manager on audit, tax and other statutory issues.
- Participate in month-end physical verification of stock and coordinate reconciliation.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related discipline
- ACA or ACCA
- 5 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance
- Experience using SAP ERP is desired
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellence orientation
- Ability to work within timeline
- Understand confidentiality/ capable of discretion and able to treat sensitive information properly
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.