- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Future leaders in consulting engineering visit Nigeria’s new coastal city rising from the Atlantic ocean
The Young Professionals Forum of the Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria (ACEN YPF) recently organised a technical visit to Eko Atlantic City! The Eko Atlantic City is a city rising from the Atlantic Ocean. Standing on 10 million square metres of land reclaimed from the ocean, the city is pushing the boundary of engineering and technical accomplishment in Nigeria.
We had previously reported on the construction of phase one of Azuri Peninsula (here). The construction of the development within the Eko Atlantic City will feature a mixed building of special and luxurious urban lifestyle.
The city is being built to be self-sufficient and sustainable, having its own power generation, water supply, telecommunication, road network and other essential infrastructures. Indeed, this is a city within a city. The project is privately funded and championed by the Chagoury Group of Companies, an indigenous group of Nigerian companies.
See photos from the technical visit.
About ACEN YPF
Association for Consulting Engineering in Nigeria (ACEN YPF) is the number one community for the next generation of consulting engineering industry leaders in Nigeria.
The forum aims to achieve the following;
- Promote the joint interests of Young Engineers in the consulting engineering industry in Nigeria
- Promote Professional growth and technical competence among young engineers.
- Access to attend Local and International conferences/ knowledge sharing
- Preparing members for leadership in the nearest future.
Check if you’re eligible to be a member here