- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
The construction of a local authority building the first of its kind has kick-off in Angola.
State Secretary for the Local Authorities, Márcio Daniel made the announcement as the first administrative and municipal infrastructure will be estimated at a construction cost worth US$6.9m (4.5billion kwanzas).
It will be under the Integrated Programme for Intervention in Municipalities (PIIM) with Luongo satellite city as it location.
The project will be carried out by a consortium of three contractors, namely Belo Empreendimentos, Soares da Costa and Nov Engenharia e Construções with a completion date slated in 18 months time.