- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
Togolese President, Faure Gnassingbé, inaugurates the country’s first industrial platform, PIA. The ceremony took place less than a year after construction work started.
Developed over nearly 400 hectares, in Adetikopé (15 km north of Lomé), the platform materializes a new development vision: “to produce more locally, and be more competitive in international markets.” The project comes as the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is in the pipeline; it was carried out by Arise IIP (under a partnership based on Gabon’s Nkok model). Read the full article on Togo First
ARISE is a pan-African infrastructure and logistics solutions company developing ecosystems designed to make Africa thrive. It identifies opportunities in commercial and industrial value chains across Africa, and conceive, finance, build and operate the necessary infrastructure to allow businesses to develop and fulfil their potential. It does this alongside local partners and host governments to ensure that its operations have the greatest impact on the ground. ARISE today comprises three separate companies, namely ARISE Integrated Industrial Platforms, ARISE Ports & Logistics and ARISE Infrastructure Services.