- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
THE BIG 5 IS COMING TO NIGERIA
LANDMARK CENTRE, LAGOS, NIGERIA
Consequently the big 5 has firmly established itself as the leading international construction event. It brings decision makers innovators and suppliers from the region and beyond for four days of business and networking opportunities. In addition Increased political stability and rapid urbanization are driving governments across West Africa to increase funding for major infrastructural expansion and upgrading. As well as increasing the demand for commercial and residential projects.
The Big 5 Construct West Africa is the ideal opportunity for you to put your business at the centre of the West Africa’s booming multi-billion dollar construction market .
To register visit website
For more information on the event and to learn more about opportunities Click Here