- KENYA SCOUTS FOR INTERNATIONAL LENDERS TO SPONSOR WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE FOOTBRIDGE.
- PILE LOAD TESTING ONGOING FOR GARRISON FLYOVER
- KENYA BEGINS THE SECOND PHASE OF THE RAILWAY PROJECT
- SOUTH AFRICA's POWER CUT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL ESKOM TACKLES THE CHALLENGES AT HAND
- 2.5 MEGAWATT SOLAR FARM FOR UNIVERSITY OF GHANA
Bufulubi-Kyando-Buyemba Road ground breaking ceremony kick-off in Uganda
Bufulubi-Kyando-Buyemba Road ground breaking ceremony has kick-off. The ceremony which was perform in Mayuge district in eastern Uganda will ease movement of people and improve lives.
The road is of low cost seal technology that is connecting the people of Imanyiro & Bukatube sub counties. It will also connect farmers to their various market areas.
Today we ground break the 5.6km long Bufulubi-Kyando-Buyemba Road in Mayuge. The road is of low cost seal technology connecting the people of Imanyiro & Bukatube sub counties. The road will ease movement of people & improve lives thru connecting farmers to markets. #GoUWorks pic.twitter.com/zidlSMhI1q
— Ministry of Works & Transport (@MoWT_Uganda) June 25, 2019
The road is part of three other district that was pick-out by the ministry of work. These other district include; Nyaruzigati-Kyapa-Kitabu road in Kasese District, Kisozi-Nawanyago road in Kamuli District and Kyerima-Nakaseeta-Lukonda in Kayunga District.
In 2008, Uganda Government realised that the cost of maintaining gravel roads was skyrocketing as gravel. This is because, gravel is a major construction materials.