- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
As a Business Development Manager you will be based in Dakar, Senegal. You will be responsible for supporting the top management of respective local unit in the definition and implementation of respective strategy – in line with global Group and business strategies.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
1. Strategy implementation: Supporting the management of respective local unit in translating global strategies into local ones and in defining local implementation actions. Provides inputs to global strategy development, based on good understanding of local needs.
2. Business intelligence: Developing good understanding of respective local markets, competitive environments and ABB position. Deriving strategic insights from these. Developing appropriate communications for the key audiences and communicates outputs effectively to the right people.
3. Business opportunities: Working with respective management in identification and prioritization of new business opportunities in line with global strategic priorities, based on good understanding of local situation and global business strategies. Supports realization of prioritized opportunities.
4. Partnerships: Identifying partnership opportunities and participates in the definition of partnership agreements or joint ventures.
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.