- WHY DAR PORT NEEDS STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS TO BOOST EFFICIENCY IN TANZANIA
- VALORE EL THAWRA PROJECT LAUNCHED IN EGYPT
- ZIMBABWE MINISTER SAYS ELECTRICITY CRISIS TO AFFECT CHRISTMAS SEASON
- PCC SAYS SOUTH AFRICA NEEDS R1.5M TO TRANSFORM ENERGY SECTOR
- SONANGOL BEGINS CONSTRUCTION OF SECOND TANKER IN ANGOLA
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say. Every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary. Also bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Business Development Manager
Job Description at Google
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- Anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a high impact strategy that focuses on empowering advertisers and agencies by helping them innovate, accelerate and win in the digital space. You will be on a team responsible for growing the Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) ecosystem in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) with a focus on Nigeria.
- We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- Develop and drive the SMB marketing strategy to obtain and retain SMB advertisers, and support growth for Google in Nigeria and SSA. Support SMB’s growth online through rolling out Google My Business and helping new SMBs get on the Google My Business Platform.
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns and large-scale marketing events to educate SMBs on digital marketing, Google advertising products and connect them with agencies. Lead narrative and product messaging for SMBs in Nigeria and SSA.
- Run customer research activities to help shape product priorities and marketing messages and identify key drivers of how SMBs leverage digital.
- Work with SSA SMB Marketing Manager to drive initiatives, track performance and develop SMB growth plans in the region.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in Nigeria in media agency, media sales or digital marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in marketing within advertising agencies in Nigeria (offline/online).
- Strong knowledge of AdWords, and the value proposition for SMBs and agencies.
- Relationship management experience and results-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders in different countries.
- Strong analytical, reporting and written and spoken communication skills.
For more details click Here
For more information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.