- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
As the peak international body for engineers, the World Federation of Engineering Organizations is proud to promote diversity, inclusion, and gender equality in engineering. During its 50th Anniversary celebration at UNESCO headquarters in Paris in March 2018, WFEO was proud to announce, with its sponsor GREE Electric Appliances, a new Award to acknowledge and give visibility to outstanding women engineers. The Award recognises women engineers who have shown professional excellence and impact in their work, role models and leaders in their field.
Nominations are invited for outstanding female engineers who have made significant contributions to engineering. Nominations can be submitted by an institution such as a university, an engineering institute or association, a corporate entity, a national and international organization. Nominations must be approved by the president, chief executive officer, head of department at a university or equivalent of the institution. Applications and letters of support from WFEO member or associate organizations will be highly appreciated.
WFEO will not issue letters of support, being one of the promoters of the initiative.
Self-nominations are not accepted.
Deadline for submitting application is Sunday 14 February 2021.