- PROVISION OF GRID CONNECTED STREET LIGHTS
- ASSESSMENT AND DESIGN OF INCOMPLETE ROADS AND ASSOCIATED INFRASTRUCTURE
- IMF ATTRIBUTES NIGERIA’S SOCIAL PROTEST TO ECONOMIC DIFFICULTIES
- TENDER OPPORTUNITY: PROVISION OF FIBER BANDWIDTH SERVICES
- MINISTER FOR WORKS SAYS NIGERIA GOVT. ARE STILL OWING ROAD CONTRACTORS
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for a CARGO MEASUREMENT OFFICER to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
CARGO MEASUREMENT OFFICER
- Based on loading list/cargo manifest, carry out on-the spot measurement and recording of all cargos loaded/offloaded at the quayside.
- Ensure that cargo measurements are properly documented and corresponds with entry on CMR.
- Communicates cargo measurement to Quayside Logistics (COMPANY 1) for fill-out the Vessel Movement Form (VMF).
- Daily reconciliation of Job Order/Sheet with INTELS team
- Support transit team
SERVICE PERSONNEL PROFILE
- Must be a holder of HND or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 5 years verifiable experience in logistics base operation or in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: ”CARGO MEASUREMENT OFFICER” – John Doe”