- BIG AND BOLD: SMART TECHNOLOGY TRANSFORMS ACCESS TO ENERGY
- NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR BOSCH EAST AFRICA - A MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONSULTING ENGINEERING FIRM
- BOTSWANA SEEKS FUNDING FOR 125KM RAIL LINK TO BOOST EXPORT OPPORTUNITIES
- PRESIDENT EL-SISI INSPECTS ROAD CONSTRUCTION THAT WILL SUPPORT ONGOING GIANT NATIONAL PROJECTS
- CESA STRONGLY CONDEMNS THE ACTIONS OF VANDALS AMID COVID PANDEMIC
12 July 2021. Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) strongly condemns the actions of vandals and
the continued opportunism exercised by criminal elements and political opponents that are currently running amok destroying the lives and livelihoods of citizens.
Chris Campbell, CEO of CESA states, “There will be no winners if we continue destroying our own country, our businesses and infrastructure, we will all be losers. In times such as the war against an invisible enemy, Covid 19, we need to work together to rebuild and not compound the problem.”
We are calling on Government to act expeditiously as we will in no time face a serious threat to the availability of key necessities that people depend on, with this violence becoming more widespread. We cannot afford to allow anything to impede the continued and much needed roll out of our country’s vaccine programme in our fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
CESA Contact details:
Manager: Marketing and Communications
Tel: 011 463 2022