- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021: ENCOURAGING THE TOUGH DISCUSSIONS NEEDED TO DRIVE SA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY
- CESA INFRASTRUCTURE INDABA 2021 DAY 2 HIGHLIGHTS COMPLEX REALITIES OF PROFESSIONALISING THE PUBLIC SERVICE: GROUP EFFORT ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT A FAILED STATE
- IS AFRICA’S ENERGY SECTOR READY FOR MORE DATA CENTRES?
- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
12 July 2021. Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) strongly condemns the actions of vandals and
the continued opportunism exercised by criminal elements and political opponents that are currently running amok destroying the lives and livelihoods of citizens.
Chris Campbell, CEO of CESA states, “There will be no winners if we continue destroying our own country, our businesses and infrastructure, we will all be losers. In times such as the war against an invisible enemy, Covid 19, we need to work together to rebuild and not compound the problem.”
We are calling on Government to act expeditiously as we will in no time face a serious threat to the availability of key necessities that people depend on, with this violence becoming more widespread. We cannot afford to allow anything to impede the continued and much needed roll out of our country’s vaccine programme in our fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
CESA Contact details:
Manager: Marketing and Communications
Tel: 011 463 2022