- ANGOLA'S PORT OF LUANDA WILL RECEIVE USD 190 MILLION INVESTMENT FROM UAE
- BOTSWANA IS SEEKING INVESTORS FOR PPP PROJECTS
- TROPICAL STORM DESTROYS BUILDINGS IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN AFRICA
- MOROCCO AND DR CONGO SIGN AGREEMENT FOR COOPERATION IN ELECTRICITY REGULATION
- EGYPT SIGNS PARTNERSHIP TO BUILD DESALINATION DEVICES FACTORY
The CESA Youth Best Practise Seminar is a platform for Young Professionals to explore opportunities for growth and development, through the Young Professionals Forum (YPF); Engineering and Entrepreneurship; and Engineering and Career Options.
Our anchor speaker, Mr Engineer Mulalo Silidi, Regional Director – Engineering – AEM at Hatch, will be sharing his own life story and expertise coupled with best practices in engineering and career options.
Brought to you by CESA in association with PPS Insurance
Equipped with a B–Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Tshwane University of Technology, Mulalo embarked on his career journey in engineering over 18 years ago and hasn’t looked back since! As part of the Project Delivery Group (PDG) as Regional Director for Africa, Europe and the Middle East (AEM), Mulalo is responsible for delivering technical excellence on projects, ensuring continuous improvement on both projects and internal initiatives, participate on business and people development.
In his spare time, Mulalo loves to indulge in a new book, watching documentaries and loves to mountain bike!