- MINISTER LAY FOUNDATION STONE FOR MINI-STADIUM CONSTRUCTION IN GAMBIA
- NDPHC TO COMPLETE 2000 MEGAWATT POWER STATION IN NIGERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSION FIRST MICRO POWER GENERATING STATION
- KeNHA ANNOUNCED T-MALL FLYOVER TO BE COMPLETED IN 2024
- NAMIBIA GOVT APPROVED FUND FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN NEONATAL UNIT
The Nation’s Catholic Church, Dar es Salaam Diocese has promised to construct more nursery, primary and secondary schools within the city. With the aim of ensuring availability of affordable quality education.
Archbishop of Dar-es-Salam, Jude Thadaeus Ruwa’ichi made the statement during the first standard seven graduation ceremony of the Virgin Mary Mother of Mercy Primary School.
He said that the church will continue to support the education industry by creating a friendly education environment for students.
He also noted that the concept will offer affordable school fees which can be afforded by parents and guardians, and urged them to take advantage of the opportunity.
Meanwhile, Chairperson of the Virgin Mary Mother of Mercy’s Parish Municipal, Alfred Owino said the school consists of 700 students from standard one to 7.
Source: Daily News