- 10th Young Professionals Sustainability Imbizo happening In-Person
- ENGINEERS READY FOR BRIDGE CONNECTION PROJECT IN LIBERIA
- GHANA PRESIDENT CUT SOD FOR VACCINE MANUFACTURING FACILTIES IN RWANDA
- CONSTRUCTION OF TWO MINISTRY IN NAMIBIA ABANDONED DUE TO POOR WORKMANSHIP
- ETHIOPIA TELL EU TO RECONSIDER ITS BIASE STANCE ON GERD PROJECT
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is Nigeria’s largest power distribution company. IKEDC is seeking for Civil Work Specialist who’s role is to conceptualize and plan civil work projects.
- Assist in preparing annual capital budget for works department.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and annual report.
- Design civil drawings for augmentation proposals
- Co-ordinate with other concerned departments to ensure smooth execution of the projects
- Provide support in tendering & selection of agencies on civil works projects.
- Study and review the documents/drawings/technical papers sent by site personnel.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Identify training needs of officials and arrange to provide the same.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in related Engineering field (Electricity/Civil Engineering).
- Must have Master’s Degree in related Engineering field (Electricity/Civil Engineering) for better advantage.
- Competent use of Civil design programs such as Auto-CAD etc.
- 6-8 years’ working experience in projects with exposure to and knowledge of the civil discipline/ construction.
- Civil Engineering Design
- Technical Works
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Project Management
- Technical Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Business Focus
- Managing Resources
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
To Apply Click Here