- UGANDA GOVT. GIVE CONTRACTOR DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MASAKA MARKET PROJECT
- OGUN STATE EC APPROVED THREE KEY ROAD PROJECTS IN NIGERIA
- THE GAMBIA IGP INAUGURATE TWO NEW POLICE FACILITIES
- SEKGOMA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL REFURBISHED TO 24-HOURS CLINIC SERVICE IN BOTSWANA
- GHANA UPSA 10-STOREY BUILDING MOVING ON A STEADY PACE
Chilewa Investments Limited acts as intermediaries to recruit, build capacities, train and manage competent contract staffs, lease equipment and provide transportation services, and also mediate for Oil & Gas companies.
Chilewa Investments Limited, a manpower and Oil & Gas logistics support services provider, is currently recruiting for a COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISOR to an Exploration and Production (E&P) Company in Port Harcourt.
The E&P company, is a company operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian hydrocarbon industry for more than 50 years and also accounting for over 3 billion barrels of oil equivalent to Nigeria’s production to date.
- Familiarize self with TEPNG emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of TEPNG and service companies concerned in all TEPNG operations.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence
- Implement site safety
- Provide exemplary HS&E Leadership in support of all Xmas Tree intervention activities under area of responsibility.
- Participate in QHSE audits at well site and contractor’s support bases in collaboration with Drilling and Completion Operations Safety Leader (OSL).
- Prepare Job Risk Assessment (JRA) with Field Operation team prior to commencement of intervention activity
- Ensure Compliance with Totals well SENTINEL requirements for well intervention operations
- Compile and report HSE statistics for sphere of responsibility.
- Rotational position (duration of rotation is flexible)
- Diversified environment: Offshore and Onshore locations as well as contractors workshops
- Working with moderate to high pressure wells
- Diversified types of well completions
- Single and dual completions
- Standalone screens, gravel pack and perforated liner completions
- Vertical, deviated and horizontal wells
- Working with moderate to high temperature wells
- Shall be responsible for the safe execution of Coiled tubing (CT) and pumping operations during interventions
- Responsible for Permit To Work (PTW) preparation and follow up in order to deliver seamless operations.
- Actively participate in the JRA process and well site tool box talks with site team.
- Shall have a well site responsibility for the planning, coordination, supervision, execution, and evaluation of a wider scope of wireline intervention operations.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of TEPNG assets, in respect of well intervention operations.
- Shall ensure required well barriers are in place for any form of interventions operation
- Lead and supervise specialized CT and pumping teams in the execution of onsite well
intervention activities to deliver maximum value whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Provide input to, and liaise with, superintendent (or RSES-D) to develop and generate suitable well intervention reporting.
- Organize Well intervention activities, in accordance with the planning and under the
supervision of well intervention superintendent.
- Organize site logistics related with service equipment
- Shall have an On-site functional responsibility for up to 6 to 25 persons during intervention operations.
- Prepare and follow up wireline tools and equipment spare parts Inventory owned by TEPNG
- Shall be involved in onshore system integration testing (SIT) at contractor operational base
- Shall possess a minimum of with 10 years oilfield experience in Well Services operations (coiled tubing, pumping, stimulation services).
- Minimum of HND or BSc/BEng. in Engineering or sciences.
- Shall have been a supervisor for similar operations for a minimum of 5 years
- Shall have a good knowledge Halliburton, Schlumberger, baker and Weatherford pumping equipment
- Good knowledge of other well services operations such as Electric Line, Slick-line services.
- Shall possess a valid SAS /THUET certificate
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA,-EBS)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) in a Windows environment.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
How to Apply
Interested applicants should therefore send their curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com
Note: CV file name should be in the following format: “Position Applied for – Your Name”
Example: “COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISOR – John Doe”
DEADLINE IS THURSDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2019