At Schlumberger, we focus on excellence and are committed to providing services that enable our customers to improve their performance. This is by oil and gas exploration, development and production.
We pride ourselves on upholding our commitment to our people, our technology and the quality of our products and services, achieving outstanding financial results.
We also expect unwavering commitment, drive, integrity and teamwork from everyone. This is by combining our strengths, actions and efforts we can produce team performance that no one can match.
Location: Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
JOB DESCRIPTION AT COMPLETION SUPERVISOR
The Sand Management Completions Supervisor is capable of performing standalone operations at the wellsite, is an expert in the service delivery process and is responsible for leading his/her crew.
He/ She reports to the Product & Service Delivery Manager.
Successful candidates are easily adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/ land), are able to collaborate and work effectively in teams. Has a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency and is focused on performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads Sand Control gravel pack Completion Installations
- Focal point for communication with the client at the well-site
- Running/ retrieving Lower completion packers
- Participates/ Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to Field Specialists and Field Engineers
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are in order without compromising safety.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least five years’ experience in a Completions métier including Cased hole sand control tools and equipment with specialty in Cased hole gravel pack operations.
- Essential pre-requisite is to have experience running and retrieving Hydraulic set packers, gravel pack screens. If applying, please provide detail on the Sand control Project and installations you have been involved in.
For more details click Here