Exxonmobil is company that encourage the development for young aspiring individuals. They are also help to inspiring and prepare individuals to take up future roles towards helping their nation.
At Exxonmobil, they engage in wide range of education program and recruiting activities. This activities will also helps young individual reach their goals and targets.
Meanwhile, the company is looking for a Construction Engineer that will join the workforce and help achieve its set goals and mission.
The Successful candidate will provide construction planning input to different project. The individual will also be a member of the Construction Planning and project team. They will also work towards improving the department as well as developing their abilities.
- ensuring constructability plan are develop and implemented in accordance with Exxonmobil standard
- Reviewing contractor engineering and construction plan,procedure and procurement delivery. They will also help check for consistency within the contract.
- participate and/or lead discrete task to help improve the company Construction Management System.
Candidate must have extensive knowledge of onshore/offshore construction as well as in-depth knowledge of execution planning.
- Bachelor’s degree with a mini um of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in a related field.
- 4-10 years experience in onshore/offshore construction
- experience in the application of industry codes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate Technical competence and leadership abilities
- take initiative and work in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Readiness to work in our various work location.
Exxonmobil believe that their employee are empowered to think independently, be innovative and take initiative.
For more details click Here
Please share with your friends and relation that are in this field of study. You can also follow us on Twitter and don’t forget to like us at Facebook
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.