- GHANA PRESIDENT VISIT CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AT ADENTAN MUNICIPALITY
- PROVISION OF BUYER SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- COILED TUBING AND PUMPING FIELD SUPERVISION SERVICES AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- OPERATIONS WIRELINE SUPERINTENDENCE AT CHILEWA INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- POWER-2-POWER SUMMIT 2019
Plans are underway for the construction of two Dam in Kenya.
The Construction of Elgeyo-Marakwet dam is set to kick-off in kenya. The project which is worth Sh63 billion will also help create more development in nation. Meanwhile for the past two weeks, seventeen engineers from europe has been camping for the project.
The camping which is at Kimwarer and Arror is laying ground for the construction of different project in the nation. Furthermore, the project camping are for carrying out mapping and evaluation.
Kerio Valley Development Authority (KVDA) Managing Director David Kimosop said “The actual construction work will kick-off in the next six to eight months.”
KVDA is implementing the project which is finance by the Italian government, and other State agencies. Kimosop has also urge KVDA to enhance public participation to ensure the projects get good will from the locals.
The project has acquire over 400 hectares from the Kenya Forest Service. According to report, Arror dam will cost Sh38.5 billion, while the other one in Kimwarer will cost Sh28 billion.
For more information, go through other articles on GambetaNews.