- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO LEVEL 3, WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY?
- 45000 METRIC TONNES CASSAVA PROCESSING PLANT COMMISSIONED IN NIGERIA
- KENYA's KASARANI-MWIKI ROAD REPAIR BEGINS
- RESIDENT FLEE COMMUNITY AFTER CAMEROON MILITARY BEGAN CONSTRUCTION OF BASE
- NHC MOROCCO SQUARE TOWER CONSTRUCTION RESUME IN TANZANIA
The ground breaking ceremony for the construction of a Town hall and primary school has kick-off in Margibi county district in Liberia.
Speaking during the ceremony, Margibi County District# 5 Representative Clarence G. Gahr said “Since my ascendency, the people of Kollie-Dede Town have always reminded me that in order for our community to prosper, it depends on the preparation of our children through education. For me as a leader, I agree to the need to have a school here for our children. I must appreciate the local leaders and elders of this district for agreeing to erect a school in this community”.
Meanwhile for the town hall, Gahr said the construction of the town hall was a fulfillment of his pledge which he had earlier promised during the 2017 elections campaign activities in the district. The both projects will help residents where the proposed structure will be erected.