- TWO TOWNS GETTING NEW FACELIFT DUE TO ROAD PROJECTS IN KENYA
- CALLS FOR ILLEGAL BRICK MAKERS TO BE EMBRACE INTENSIFIED IN ZIMBABWE
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HANDLING NKHATA BAY MARKET PROJECT END TWO WEEKS STRIKE IN MALAWI
- ANGOLA GOVT. ANNOUNCE NEW ERA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- SA GOVT. OUTLINE STRATEGY TO PROTECT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURES
Construction of the Uhuru Chamwino hospital has been welcome as a huge boost after the government fulfilled its commitment of directing Sh2.3 billion towards the construction of the health facility.
The project is viewed as a game changer for Chamwino District as they currently have no reliable health facility with residents relying on Dodoma Hospital.
The fund for the project was gotten from Bharti Airtel chairman who saw the need to develop Tanzania infrastructures with a collaboration from Tanzania Government.
Meanwhile during a site visit, Airtel Tanzania’s public relations officer Jackson Mmbando was pleased with the progress of work made on the project.
The construction of the hospital is being carried by Suma JKT.