- USD 13.9MILLION ELECTRICITY PROJECT INAUGURATED TO SUPPLY MORE THAN 12,000 HOMES IN COMOROS
- FIRST HOSPITAL SPECIALISED IN MATERNITY AND CHILDREN IN THE HORN OF AFRICA, DJIBOUTI
- AMAZON'S NEW AFRICAN HQ IS BEING CONSTRUCTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THE AFRICAN OIL AND GAS SECTOR NEEDS AN ENERGY BOOST
- EGYPT EXPLORES SEA WATER DESALINATION TO OFFSET NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF GERD PROJECT
- Accra Technical University intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation of Internally Generated Fund to fund eligible payment for the following;
Lot1: (GR/ATU/WK/003/21) Refurbishment of the Old Students Hostel Block at Accra Technical University, Accra Campus.
Lot2: (GR/ATU/WK/0016/21)Refurbishment of the new Student Hostel Block at Accra Technical University College. Accra Campus.
- Additional Information:
- All tenderers are to be accompanied by the following documents:
Tender Security: 2% of Tender Price
Tender Validity Period: 120 Days
(a) Valid Certificate to Commence Business.
(b) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
(c) Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate.
(d) Valid Certificate of Incorporation.
(e) Valid Labour Certificate.
(f) Public Procurement Authority’s Registration Certificate.
(g) Valid Ministry of Works and Housing Classification.
Certificate (D3, K3).
(h) Valid VAT certificate.
- Source of Funds: Internally Generated Funds
- No. of Lots: 2
- Agency: Accra Polytechnic
- Region: Greater Accra
- District: Accra Metropolitan District
- Contact Person: Council Chamber, Room310, Administration Block. P.O.Box GP 561. Accra.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0302662263
- Post Date: 24th May, 2021
- Closing Date: 24th June, 2021
- Currency: Ghana Cedi
- Price of Tender Document: Gh¢400.00