- ARISE IIP DELIVERS TOGO'S FIRST INDUSTRIAL PLATFORM, PIA
- TALKS INTENSIFY FOR $570 MILLION POWER TRANSMISSION LINE ACROSS WEST AFRICA
- FRAZER SOLAR TAKES ACTION AGAINST LESOTHO FOR FAILED CONTRACT
- EGYPTIAN PRESIDENCY DISCUSSES DEVELOPMENT OF ROADS, RAILWAYS AND SEAPORTS
- CWP AND MAURITANIA SIGN MOU FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A US$40 BILLION GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT
- The Gomoa Central District Assembly has received its budgetary allocations from the Government of Ghana under the District Development Fund (DDF) and intends to apply part of the funds to eligible payment for Works contracts whose requirement are indicated in the;
Lot1: (CR/GCDA/DDF/NCT/WKS/001/21) Construction of 1No. 3Units Classroom Block with 4Seater KVIP Toilet Facility at Gomoa Benso.
Lot2: (CR/GCDA/DDF/NCT/WKS/002/21) Construction of CHPS Compound at Gomoa Akropong
Lot3: (CR/GCDA/DDF/NCT/WKS/003/21) Construction of 4No. Culverts in 4 communities
- Additional Information:
- All tenderers are to be accompanied by the following documents:
Tender Security: 2% of Tender Price
Tender Validity Period: 120 Days
(a) Valid Certificate to Commence Business.
(b) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
(c) Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate.
(d) Valid Certificate of Incorporation.
(e) Valid Labour Certificate.
(f) Public Procurement Authority’s Registration Certificate.
(g) Valid Ministry of Works and Housing Classification.
Certificate (D3, K3).
(h) Valid VAT certificate.
- Source of Funds: District Development Fund (DDF)
- No. of Lots: 3
- Post Date: 24th May, 2021
- Closing Date: 16th June, 2021
- Currency: Ghana Cedi
- Price of Tender Document: Gh¢300.00